Friday, November 9, 2012

the countdown is on.....

Yesterday marked our "2 months left in Canada" point.
Whoa.
That seems SO CRAZY to say out loud!

What's even crazier, is that we are signing our moving contract on Monday.
...and they pack us up the FIRST WEEK IN DECEMBER!!
(However, our stuff will arrive in Holland 1 month later.)
That's less than ONE MONTH!!!
Double whoa.

Things are going quite smoothly.
My sister told me I sounded quite calm...really?!
Actually, I do feel pretty good.  We are trying to do a little something
for the move every day, and that is helping keep the stress level down.
We have sold a bunch of stuff on Kijiji.
We are having the BIG moving sale this weekend and we are hoping
to get rid of a lot of the big things....
55" TV, dining table & chairs, china cabinet,
couch, chairs, lamps.
CAR!!

Wish us luck :)

The days seem to be flying by.

My friend M made a good point the other day when she said we were 
running out of weekends to get together.
It made me a little sad.
Honestly, that's going to be the hardest part.
Everyone I'm close to is going to be so far away :(
I'm trying not to think about it too much.
 Or dwell on the size of my future phone bill.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment