We've made one of the biggest and most exciting decisions of of lives.
WE. ARE. MOVING. OUR. FAMILY. TO. HOLLAND!!
We're actually doing it!!
We've been talking about it and trying to make it happen for over a year.
Ralph got a great new job.
It is scary and exciting and there are moments I still can't believe
its actually happening!
This BLOG is going to chronicle our last few months in Canada,
and the start of our adventure in Holland.
For now, we are going through our belongings.
Which is strange in some ways and amazingly gratifying in other ways.
I LOVE to purge, so we're selling lots.
Selling everything with a plug....different electrical in Europe :)
Stay tuned for the MOVING SALE if you need lamps, TV's,
furniture, plants, etc.
But, first things first.....we need to sell our house.
And tent trailer :)
Kara! As soon as I heard your news, i thought 'oh, I hope she blogs about this a lot!'. Moving to Europe is something warren and I dream about, so we will be living vicariously through you guys. What an opportunity of a lifetime, and what an INCREDIBLE experience for your children.
ReplyDeleteYou guys look AWESOME in Holland. It's totally going to suit you!
I am so glad you are blogging about this, too! So exciting for all of you, and a great learning experience. Good luck with everything! We will all be reading...
ReplyDelete